Esme Fish (Physiotherapist)
Esme Fish graduated from York St John University in 2017 with a first class degree in Physiotherapy BHSc (Hons). She is a HCPC and CSP registered Physiotherapist and is working at Bedford Hospital. Esme has keen interest in the treatment and rehabilitation of neurological conditions, which she explored at university; conducting a dissertation looking into the use of mirror therapy in clinical practice. Esme is keen sports woman. She was a junior county swimmer and whilst at school competed nationally at both water polo and rowing. Her sporting talent was recognised during her school years where she received the Duke Dawson Award for Commitment to Girls Sport, and her sporting interest is what initially inspired her to pursue a career in Physiotherapy.
Esme offers a professional and friendly approach and is dedicated to providing individualised care. She can offer the following services at Harley Street Consulting Clinics.
- Promotion of health and well-being to prevent injury
- Management and treatment of musculoskeletal conditions
- Development of personalised treatment programmes to promote self-management of long and short term conditions
- Improvement of mobility, balance and strength
- Rehabilitation following sporting or occupational injury
- Advice and techniques to manage respiratory conditions
- Rehabilitation and treatment of neurological conditions
- Advice and treatment to manage pain
- Deep tissue massage
Tel:07535502085 | 01234 247414